Hardware Kit for M6 cell terminals – Fits common 277ah 280ah 310ah Cells and other M6 x1.0 LiFePO4 prismatic cell terminals (32 sets, Stainless)
Did your LiFePO4 cells come with a bag of crusty philips head screws?
DO NOT USE THEM!
Screws are a terrible choice for these cell terminals because it is nearly impossible to get full thread engagement.
- The female threads on the cells are only a few mm deep and they often strip out when you torque a screw with only a few threads engaged.
- The zinc plated steel screw will corrode eventually, causing a bad connection.
- If the screw is too long it may seem to be tight, but the connection is actually still loose and will fail.
- It is difficult to properly torque a phillips drive fastener.
The Solution: Use stainless steel studs with Stainless flange nuts.
This combination has several advantages:
- Full thread engagement for maximum strength. Make the most of these cells’ fragile terminals.
- The 20mm long studs can be bottomed out and properly tightened no matter how thick your bus bars and connections may be.
- 18-8 stainlesss steel resists corrosion especially in marine environments.
- Easier to assemble- The studs make it a breeze to line up all the bus bars.
This kit includes 32 pieces each of M6 x 20 Stainless studs and M6 flanged hex nuts, enough for 16 cells.