This is a 100ah Lithium-Iron-Phosphate (LiFePo4) Cell for DIY battery assemblies.
Used for solar energy storage. These are A-grade cells, load tested and balanced at the factory.
guaranteed capacity is at least 100ah and internal resistance less than 1 milliohm.
Typically, 4 of these cells will be wired in series with a Battery Management System board (BMS) to create a 12 volt battery, 8 cells for a 24v battery, or 16 cells for a 48v battery (with a suitable BMS)
Heavy Duty threaded stud terminals make it easy to assemble. The plastic frame protects the terminals from short-circuiting and helps organize the connections.
It is very important to use a BMS to manage these cells!
The cells are easily damaged by over charging, over discharging, over/under temperature, and especially low temperature charging.
Use a BMS that monitors each cell individually and has a low-temperature cutoff.
Balancing: These cells are balanced from the factory (per shipment).
We have tested this claim and found that they will reliably charge all the way up to 3.500v per cell in a 4,8, or 16 cell pack before any one cell exceeds 3.650v .
In other words, we were able to charge every pack to 99.99% capacity without a manual balancing procedure.
- Minimum Capacity: 100ah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2v per cell
- End-of-charge Voltage: 3.65v per cell
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.2v per cell
- Max Continuous Discharge current: 200A (2C rate)
- Max Discharge Surge: 500A under 5 seconds Standard Charge current: 50A (0.5C rate)
- Max Charge current surge: 100A (1C) under 10 seconds
- Charging Temperature: 0c to 50c
- Discharging Temperature: -10c to 50c
- Dimensions: Height 11.5″, Width 5.25″,
- Thickness 1.5″
- Weight: 5.85lb per cell
3D model: click and drag to rotate, or download the STEP file.
Shipping to Canada:
We can ship these cells to Canada via UPS Standard. You will be charged Import taxes of about 15%, plus a customs brokerage fee from UPS. UPS will contact you to collect the taxes and fees on behalf of Canadian customs. To estimate the brokerage fee, click here: https://www.ups.com/ca/en/shipping/zones-and-rates/customs-clearance.page
Return policy for battery cells:
- Save the original packaging!
- Cells are warranted for defects in manufacturing and materials for 1 year from the delivery date.
- No warranty is given for damage due to misuse or incorrect installation.
- Returns for any other reason will be accepted for 30 days from the delivery date, with a 10% restocking fee.
- Cells must be packaged securely in the original packaging only.
- Shipping battery cells in inadequate packaging is extremely dangerous.
- Contact us for a return authorization before shipping cells.